Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On Selling Ghost Shrimp For Battle As Per My Aquatic Alter Ego: Pete "Ponytail" Maloney AKA Jumbo Ghost Pt. II

From one enthusiast to another it's a great time to be getting into ghost shrimp battling and thanks for your inquiry.
Let me break down the prices.
The prices vary from shrimp to shrimp, not by size but by kill count.
My father, who since he lost his arm, sits at home and watches television all day, told me that my shrimp are like Highlanders, this movie where people with accents from another world cut off the heads of people to gain immortality.
So I've taken that into account since my father is a very smart man.
My prized Ghost has thirty kills under his belt and more to come for sure.
He started off just two years ago and is five inches long, and weighs one pound.
His has a red tint transparency, most likely due to his thirst for blood.
He is very kind and respectful to other lifeforms in the aquarium, so no need to switch aquariums of your other pets. Although I do recommend battling in another tank.
Die to his kill rate he goes for $150... $30/kill.
He is the most expensive and my best friend.
After that the prices vary from $5-$50.
No tax, and shipping is an extra $10 to cover the travel safe tank for the ghost fighter.
These are not only great pets but fantastic friends. They clean up after they kill, and enjoy a very harmonious and quiet life.
I strongly urge you if you are serious to consider buying young to train them yourself for the sheer satisfaction.
If you'd like to buy my prized fighter than I will arrange a meeting either via the world wide web or in person. I recommend in person to fully appreciate the size and ferocity of the ghost, as well as how compassionate he can be.
I guarantee you're going to like the way the ghosts I give you fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment