Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On S.C.I.E.N.C.E. (Shrimp Cell Infusion of the Extraordinarily Natural Crustacean Engagement) As Per My Aquatic Alter Ego: Pete "Ponytail" Maloney...

In response to my friend Henry's banishment from the Fish Olympics...

That is un-unprecedented! No man or aqua life form should be banished from Fish-lympics EVER!
I will consult the ISCA and get a pardon. I see you are a passionate person. You should never be turned away.
I will bring you in as a full fledged team member. You'll get your own hat, jump suit, with our official emblem on it (A Ghost Shrimp doing martial arts on a piece of wood sticking out of the sand at a beach). And this will allow you to eventually branch off and get Shrimp Kombat out of the home tank and into the World Arena.
Start to register your team now, so we can get the ball rolling.
I'd like to give you a tour of my shrimp farm though and help you get started and if you'd like to buy some ghosts by all means let's transact.
The pain one must feel, home alone, while ones friends are off basking in the smell and sun of Fish-Lympics is welling me up.
Excuse me I have to go get a tissue...

We can do this Hen! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!
Change will come to this years fish-lympics by the hand of almighty justice delivered to us by the ISCA!
I'm honored to help a fellow coach. A fellow humanitarian. A Philanthropist of the Aquatics! Like me.
You remind me of me years ago.
I just wish I had someone like me forty years ago to do for me what I had to bleed and sweat for.
Don't expect this to be easy boy, not in the slightest!
We will turn the competition into popcorn shrimp!
And I know I can trust you with my developments in S.C.I.E.N.C.E
Shrimp Cell Infusion of the Extraordinarily Natural Crustacean Engagement.
I am on the cusp of re-animating ghosts after battles, and infusing the bodies of the dead with those of the living.
It's like armor.
Also, I'm feeding them HGH.
Tally Ho Hen!
By next year we'll be on top of the world!
I won't die until I'm the John Madden of Shrimp Battles. Shrimp Battle '09. Shrimp Battle '10.
The video game will capture the excitement of the training and the brutality of the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment