Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On Battling Ghost Shrimp As Per My Aquatic Alter Ego: Pete "Ponytail" Maloney AKA Jumbo Ghost Pt. 1

Hi All,
Nice to meet you. I'm new here but old to the game of Shrimp...Ghost Shrimp especially. There's a certain solace involved with raising and maintaining a proper Ghost Shrimp aquarium. Lowers the blood pressure for sure...
I have been training my ghost shrimp for around thirty years now to swim laps in my Olympic sized pool. Due to their diet of shark gills, baby squid brain, and each other, some of my older champions have grown to six inches. Six inches ladies and gents!
So now I'm in the business to battle. If you have also been training your shrimp I'd like to meet them and pit them against my soldiers.
They can swim a lap in the Olympic sized pool in 13 seconds flat.. and when I turn the strobe lights on they begin to eat eachother, victor wears the head of the dead.
What is more magical than shrimp eating shrimp?
I look forward to meeting you all.
Here's to Ghosts eating Ghosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment